Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mmmm Soup!

Last night for a Relief Society activity we had soup and salad. There were so many yummy soups to choose from! I realized last night that soup is my comfort food (almost any kind). Nothing beats a warm bowl of soup, especially on yucky days like today. So let me ask you... What is your favorite kind of soup? What is your comfort food?

5 comments:

Eames

I LOVE thick goopy soups. Like a heavy potato chowder or a squash soup. Any soup REALLY thick.

My comfort food hmmmmmm it changes. Depends on my mood what will comfort me. Its usually something chocolate. I do LOVE Indian food though. I think that would be mine.

Melanie

My favorite, favorite soup is corn chowder (if made correctly). Although I do have a soft spot for cheddar and broccoli... and cream of chicken. Let's face it: any soup is an awesome soup.

My comfort food is definitely ice cream. If I can't get my hands on Cold Stone's Cake Batter then I also love a good bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough or mint chocolate chip.

Chad and Amy

I too like soup but Dr. Pepper and chocolate do it for me. Horribly healthy I know!

Jodi

My comfort food for sure is ice cream! The more nuts in it the better.

Heidi

My fav soup is probably chicken noodle, but my comfort food has got to be ice cream or homemade bread!