Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Zach and Mark!!!


Three years ago I was HUGE and pregnant and ready for my baby boy to be born. Mark kept telling me the babe was holding out so he could be born on his (Mark's) birthday. I was like, "yeah whatever, just get him out!" And wouldn't you know it, in the middle of the night on Mark's birthday I went into labor. Zach was born on Mark's birthday after all. I think it is cool that the two boys in the family have the same birthday. Zach and Mark love it. Happy Birthday Boys!!! We love you!!



Like my balloon creations? When I went shopping for Zach's gifts I had one hour. In my haste to get home I picked up "balloon twisting" balloons instead of the regular kind. That was all I had so I had to give it a shot. My first creation looked like a pizza; eventually I got the hang of it. And I gained the new skill of balloon twisting!! Anyone need a clown?



We have had a great day so far, playing with Thomas trains, puzzles, and hot wheels! Tonight Mark and I get to go to dinner with my sister in-law and her husband, while the kids hang out with their cousins. That should be nice!