Thanks for the fun tag Jamie
Joys
Joys
1. I love to be outside. If only we didn't have to worry about such things like skin cancer and bugs. I'd be outside all day. I love the smell of trees, grass, flowers, my vegetable garden (I smell quite a bit as I am weeding 3 days a week!), and the feel as a breeze on my face. If only it weren't so darn hot during summer!
2. My children. I hate to think about the day we have our last child. Ok, I know that truly will be a great feeling. Mark stated it best. Last week he said that bringing a new child into your home is among the best feelings in the world. I agree, and to know that will be the last time I get to have the feeling will be very bittersweet. My children teach me so much. I love them!!
3. Music. I am not copying you Jamie, we just happen to be a lot alike. Music speaks to my soul! I have always found great power in music. It uplifts me, moves me, comforts me, etc. What would the world be without music?
Fears
1. Losing any members of my family. After losing my mom I have really felt a need to hold on to everyone close. I can't imagine my life without any of them, and I hope I don't have to.
2. Not being prepared.
3. Germs. I hate being sick, I hate when my kids are sick. If you are sick, stay away!
Goals
1. Can I come with you to New York Jamie? I want to SO much!
2. Be better. I feel a need to be better, in all aspects.
3. Stay physically fit. Ok, so I am not technically "physically fit" right now, but I am close. I hope to at least stay at my current size.
Obsessions
1. Oh where do I begin? Probably with my weight. I am not anorexic, I do not have a crack addiction, and I do eat like a horse. However, I also spend a lot of time on the scale. Do I do anything beyond that, like exercise, or stop eating ice cream? Nope. Just stare at the scale.
2. Being better. I am a perfectionist.
3. So You Think You Can Dance. No, I know I can't, but I love the show!!
Random facts
1. I wish I could take up ballroom again.
2. I don't think you could pay me enough to bungee jump.
3. I am a pretty good speller. I think.
Ok, so lets hear from Lori Green and Lori Miller. You're it!
Ok, so lets hear from Lori Green and Lori Miller. You're it!
4 comments:
I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!! I'm so glad I'm not alone!!! So fun to get to know you even better!!! We are a lot alike, I love it! I love YOU!!! ;)
Hey Emily,
I got your message on facebook. My email is krissajo@gmail.com.
What a cute family you have. :)
Karissa
Oooh I love your new background. Fancy! You don't need my help.
That was a fun tag. THANKS!!
Post a Comment