Today has opened my eyes a bit. I found out my cousin's baby was still born, full term. I also heard of a loss from someone else I know; she was more than half way through her pregnancy. After I received the news from both of these ladies my darling 6 month old began to cry as he awoke from his nap. I burst into tears realizing how blessed I am to hear those cries. Why I have never been asked to suffer a loss such as this, I don't know, but I am grateful for it. I'm not strong enough, I know I couldn't bare it. I love my babies so much, all 5 of them. I hate to imagine what life would be like without them. They shape me, teach me, and bless my life in ways only a mother understands. Their hugs and kisses are priceless. Their laughs and smiles are contagious, and their potential is astounding. They are Gods gift to me, and I vow to cherish them in a way they deserve. How grateful I am to be a mother.
0 comments:
Post a Comment