Thursday, March 4, 2010

A little update

I know I don't blog much. Mostly because I think we are boring. But I do have some cute pictures I would love to share. Also I thought I would do a small catch up, s here goes.

Kirsi is getting baptized in April! We are all very excited. She is a little nervous, but who isn't? Kirsi's latest thing is that "she can't believe she will be in fourth grade next year." We keep telling her she needs to get through second and third first. I have started teaching Kirsi how to play the piano. I think she is a natural. She gets angry when she doesn't understand something right off, and piano is no exception. I think she is beginning to realize that piano takes practice, something she is NOT a fan of. I suppose we will see how long this lasts.

Kaylee is learning to read and her skills have picked up quite a bit this last week or so. She is so funny when she doesn't get a word; she'll sound it out and then make up some ridiculous word to make me laugh. Its a bad habit, but it is hilarious!

Zachary begins kindergarten this year!! That is big time baby! Three kids in school. What will I do with myself? Oh yeah.. laundry, dishes, groceries....
He is ready for kindergarten though, he reads pretty well for a 4 year old. He is a smarty pants. He wants me to teach him piano as well, but I think he i not quite ready for that.

Anneli is having a rough time potty training! She just doesn't want to, and I am not about to push it on her. As much as I hate diapers, I hate fighting with 2 year olds more. The other night I was changing her for bed and as I grabbed the tabs she yells WAIT. I was like, umm.. ok whatever and tried again then she yells NO WAIT. So I sat back and gave her a second. Then she says "I had to go peepee first!" STINKER! She is such a delightful sweet thing though! Her favorite phrase as of late is "You are my best Mommy ever!" Well, I would hope so.

Aiden is growing WAY too fast! Where oh where has my baby gone? He is all over the place. He loves to crawl through the chairs and under the table. He pulls himself up on everything. He is such a jabber mouth too. no real words though, just a lot of dadadadadadadada, babababa.. but its still cute. I'm glad he still has his baby blues. Love that boy!

I am trying my best to enjoy it all. I know these days will be gone in a flash. Its kind of hard to believe I will actually have a life after raising babies! Ever feel that way? Babies are great, my sweeties are wonderful. I am truly blessed.

This is what happens when you are surrounded by sisters!




He was stuck, and loving it at first! But I guess I took a few too many pictures, wore out his patience.

0 comments: