Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Today Mark and I are celebrating 7 years together. It has been a very full 7 years. Together we have experienced the death of my mother, the birth of 4 children, and 5 moves. That is just the big stuff. Whether it be big or small, happy or sad, I can't think of another person I would want to share it with! I love you so much Mark! Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:

Melanie

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary! Hey, we need to get together soon, what happened to that Summer BBQ? Do you remember that idea being passed around? Well anyway, since we can't see you guys in person (of course through the fault of our husbands) I'm glad you have a blog. Your kids are so cute!

Jodi

Happy Anniversary!

Greg & Alex

Congrats Em!

Eames

You guys are SOOOOOOO awesome! I am so glad you moved in behind us. We need to do game night. Just call whenever. Oh I have to get a monitor first... Want to go to Walmart?