Monday, February 4, 2008

One year ago yesterday we moved into our house in Riverton. I can't believe it has been a year already! That day was one of the WORST days of my life!! I was pregnant and not much help. All three of my children were sick, but the two youngest were really bad. Zachary and Kaylee had a fever. Zachary was so tired, and he wouldn't let me put him down. He needed some motrin, but we couldn't find it. I carried him literally all day. Eventually he fell asleep on me so I asked Mark to find someone to help him set up the crib. When we went to set it up we realized it had been broken in the move!! Ugh. There is so much more, but that gives you an idea. On a much happier note, we love this house and we love our ward! I have made a lot of new friends, and Riverton is not that bad (except for the water). Mark and I have a funny thing with February. We got married in February, we moved into our first house on Feb. 2, and we moved into this house the 3rd. I guess we like to make all of our loved ones freeze!

2 comments:

Jodi

My favorite thing about Riverton is how everyone has a tractor to remove snow. And yes the water sucks!

Eames

I'm SO glad you moved here! I am even more glad that we share a fence. In the years to come if we realize we aren't going anywhere we should put a gate in! My parents share a backyard with my sisters best friend. They didn't put in a fence they just took out pieces of the fence.
Anyway I am glad you are here and my friend!