Ok, so even the happiest place on isn't free from whining; just had to get that out of the way. But we had a fantastic time! We had 5 day passes and spent 3 and 1/2 days visiting the Magic Kingdom. My children were amazed, entertained, scared stiff, and warn out. Kirsi was very brave, Zach and Kaylee not so much. But there was something for everyone, even little Anneli enjoyed a few rides.
I think the highlight for the girls was meeting each Princess during the character dinner. Kaylee was so interested in the Princesses, we couldn't get her to eat!
We spent the last day of our vacation at Huntington Beach. It was nice basking in the sun!



What a vacation! What's next?
2 comments:
Looks like fun! You are brave to travel with your little fam. We haven't dared venture beyond St. George and the cabin! I'm looking forward to Disneyland someday with my kids though.
I am so glad you guys had a great time! I am even more glad that Mark didn't stay sick too long.
We had a great time with all of you! It made Brynn's whole day to spend it with Kirsi!
We should plan to do something else with you guys. Maybe a bit closer to home...
Post a Comment