I've been tagged, and you know what? 100 is a bucket load! I'll do my best. 100 things you may or may not know about me:
1. I once drank transmission fluid (I thought it was jelly. I was 5?)
2. I have the best husband ever!
3. And the best children (I know everyone says it, but I mean it)
4. I always wanted to be a teacher when I was growing up
5. Now I want to study nutrition or exercise science
6. I can't wait to go back to school when the kids are out of the house
7. I HATE being pregnant, but I love kids
8. That is why we have 4
9. I enjoy games, board games, card games, etc.
10. I have a new interest in photography. Jodi, you have a talent!
11. I love ice cream, I can't turn it down
12. I have never had my nails done, and probably never will
13. But I remember a particular girls night when I was a kid when some of my friends put fake nails on, and couldn't use the bathroom because.. well, lets just say the nails got in the way. I think they had to take them off!
14. I have a goal to not raise my voice
15. Its a work in progress
16. I love to read, but I am usually too tired to get past a page or two
17. I love to cook, but I hate planning a menu
18. I hate taking my kids shopping, but I do everyday
19. I am addicted to sweets
20. I love inside jokes
21. I love smoothies
22. I love Mark
23. I can handle about one football game per year
24. I'm trying to enjoy it for Mark's sake
25. I like to scrapbook
26. I play piano to relax
27. I get to play once every 6 months
28. I love my in-laws!
29. This is a long list
30. I hope you like it so far
31. I put my foot in my mouth ALL THE TIME!
32. I graduated in the top 2% of my class
33. I was honored at a banquet for it
34. I have never liked my hairstyle until now
35. I enjoy crafts, but I'm not crafty
36. I love to sleep
37. I wish I were sleeping right now
38. I used to bite my nails as a kid, now I just rip them off when they break
39. Mark is the best husband ever
40. I have a friend named Emily, she is married to a Marc as well
41. I like to blog, but I am not that great at it.
42. One of my favorite things is talking to Mark in bed at night, even though we are both SO tired
43. I love to spend money, it makes me feel better
44. But I am still responsible (most of the time)
45. I am pregnant
46. I am a Sunday School teacher with my husband. I love it!
47. I HATE winter time, mostly the snow
48. Snow is okay on Christmas
49. I love spring
50. I want to redo all my flower gardens this year
51. I don't have a green thumb, so anyone want to help?
52. I love making new friends
53. But I am shy so it is hard for me
54. I am a loud mouth when you get to know me
55. If you don't think I am, you don't know me well enough
56. I like pizza
57. I am emotionally intense
58. Thats a nice way of saying moody
59. I love good smelling candles
60. I enjoy running
61. I love good movies
62. My favorite movie is Somewhere In Time
63. I like to rock climb
64. Mark is afraid of heights and won't go with me, anyone want to climb?
65. I also like horse back riding
66. And long walks on the beach
67. I am not really pregnant, just trying to keep you interested
68. I like the smell of popcorn
69. and baking bread, and cookies
70. I'm hungry
71. I am afraid of the dark
72. But I'm not afraid of spiders, except the really big ugly hairy ones
73. I hate wearing make-up
74. Blue is my favorite color
75. I wear a size 7 1/2 shoe
76. I am sarcastic a lot
77. I can't wait to have a barbeque
78. I hate watching television
79. Unless I am watching it with Mark
80. Only 20 more to go
81. I have to run up and down the stairs, I can't walk
82. Unless I am pregnant, then I can't run
83. I trip up the stairs a lot
84. I am a klutz
85. I love music, all types! (not rap)
86. I love my ward
87. I've ridden in a hot air balloon
88. I was baptized on Halloween
89. I don't like Halloween very much though
90. I like thunder and lightning
91. as long as it isn't keeping my kids awake
92. Mark says I am a hypochondriac
93. I am an awesome speller!
94. Wow, I made it farther than I thought I could!
95. I hate when people swear, its stupid
96. I enjoy being the center of attention, as long as I am in control of it
97. I am a control freak
98. I believe in family legacy. Mark and I enjoy giving our kids family names.
99. I admire Mark' dad a lot for coming to the U.S. at 18, speaking minimal English, so he could learn more about the gospel and have a better life.
100. My dad is my hero though
I did it! So any of you who have not been tagged before, you are now!!
School Carnival
6 years ago
2 comments:
Emily, you're pregnant?! That was sneaky, luckily I read the whole thing. You make me laugh. Congratulations!
I almost stopped reading to go straight to leaving a comment when I read the pregnancy line... good one- and good thing I kept reading!
Post a Comment