It's who I am...
I am.... Pregnant
I Want.... to stop feeling nauseated.
I Have.... A LONG way to go.
I Wish.... That all goes well.
I Hate.... Cleaning, and bad smells.
I Fear.... Not being prepared.
I Hear.... My current baby crying.. why won't you sleep silly girl?
I Search.... For ways to better myself.
I Always.... make mistakes, but who doesn't?
I Usually.... Wait longer to announce big things like this.
I Am Not.... joking about being pregnant this time.
I miss.... being free from real responsibility.
I love.... my family!!
I Never.... Want to grow old.
I Rarely.... Keep a secret (about myself, I can keep secrets about friends).
I Cry.... When I get huge.
I am Not Always.... Optimistic, but I try.
I Lose....My mind -All the time!!
I'm Confused.... about whether I should have told you or not.
I Need.... to get to the temple!
I Should.... Eat betterand exercise more.
I Dream.... Of having all the money I want.
I was tagged twice so this is #1. #2 will come some time to follow.
I think picking people to tag is awkward.. if you want to do this.. do and have fun with it!!
School Carnival
6 years ago
6 comments:
Congratulations! #5 right? You're super woman. My max is 3. :) Good luck. Hope you feel better soon.
Yay!! You are so much more brave than I am. Three is keeping me very busy. Congratulations, we are excited for you.
Lori
I'll echo the sentiments. Congratulations! Hope all goes well!
I NEW IT!!!! You are so busted for not calling me and telling me!!
Congrats Em! That is so excited, how far along are you?
#5? You are AMAZING! I'm wondering if I'll ever make it past 2! Congratulations.
Post a Comment