Friday, October 10, 2008

Tag #2

Three names I go by:

1. Mommy
2. Hon
3. Em

Three restaurants I love:

1. Golden Corral
2. Crown Burger
3. Olive Garden

Three trips to plan in the next year:

1. A trip to the hospital
2. That's probably all I'll get next year!

Three things I want badly:

1. My kids to grow up right
2. Our needs always met
3. To finish College

Three pets I have had:

1. a newt
2. a hermit crab
3. one of those tiny frogs

Three things I did yesterday:

1. shop (way too much!)
2. spill the beans
3. cook dinner (4 nights in a row! a record)

Three things I ate today:

1. Total
2. Toast
3. Candy corns

Three fears I have:

1. Losing my family
2. That's really about it

Three things I plan(ned) on doing today

1. Get pictures taken
2. not cleaning!
3. Doing a lot of hair! (three girls, and my own!)

Three things I plan on doing tomorrow:

1. I guess I'll have to clean up some time
2. Starting the fireplace
3. REST!

Three favorite holidays:

1. Christmas
2. Easter
3. Thanksgiving

Three favorite beverages:

1. Water
2. Chocolate milk
3. Raspberry lemonade

Three things I can't live without:

1. Mark
2. My children
3. Rest of my family (parents and siblings, and in-laws)


Thanks for reading!

1 comments:

Mama Bean

Here is the link to Natalies website, that I was telling you about earlier. She is amazing....scroll down to the baby you will see!!http://nataliebaldwinphotography.blogspot.com/