Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Great Switchover

This is a day I have been dreading since I found out I was expecting. Invasion of the maternity clothes. My girls think it is absolutely great that I am wearing "manerdity" clothes. And that's how I feel.. like a nerd. My sister and I went to the mall over the weekend for some shopping and I had to stop in Motherhood. While there we encountered a first time mom who was 4 months along buying her entire wardrobe. She was barely showing, and asking if everything will last the entire time. I had to chuckle. Only with your first are you so excited for the maternity experience. Then you realize that those maternity clothes will soon become your dreaded nightmares, and for some, you'll never put them away. Oh well, I suppose I should be grateful they make clothes to fit my ever growing belly. But I gotta tell ya, I can't wait to have my closet back to normal.

1 comments:

Chad and Amy

Are you kidding me Emily? I am only 14 weeks and I need my clothes out now! And I can't even use the excuse that this is my fourth since this is your fifth! I am one jealous girl!