Anneli is my little sweet heart. In just a few short months she will no longer be "my baby". Even though she has lost most of her "baby" anyway, it still makes me a little sad. So, I had to dedicate a post to my darling.
Anneli is so much fun! She is easy going, and almost always smiling or laughing. She loves hats! I catch her trying to put one on just about every day.

She says just about anything you can imagine, always imitating her big bother and sisters. She follows them around all day and does whatever they do.
She is such a monkey! They grow up far too fast.
Anneli is so much fun! She is easy going, and almost always smiling or laughing. She loves hats! I catch her trying to put one on just about every day.

She says just about anything you can imagine, always imitating her big bother and sisters. She follows them around all day and does whatever they do.
She is such a monkey! They grow up far too fast.
2 comments:
She is SO cute. And you really only have about 80 days left?? SERIOUSLY THAT IS SO COOL!!!
<3 Brittany Estrada
Darling Pictures. I still call Porter my baby to. They do grow up too fast and you want them to stay little. Anyway, she is a doll and I love to see her in nursery. She is such a tiny little thing.
Post a Comment