When I was a kid my dad would bring home huge computer boxes and make them into play houses. We played in those things for hours on end. We also made use of smaller boxes. My brother would put me inside one and roll me around our unfinished basement. It was quite amusing, and I still laugh when i think about it.
We bought a new dishwasher, and you can imagine what fun our kids have had with its box. This morning I cut out a door and window, and that is when the fun really began. I have had so much fun listening to the giggles, screams of delight, and imagination.. all from a box. I love kids!

2 comments:
Boxes are gods simplest gift to children..hehehe. Ok, if you want to be my 3 for the prize giveaway, you have to post it on your blog too.
I love boxes too. Kids always love the simplest things that we spend the least amount of money on.
Post a Comment