Friday, April 24, 2009

Gratitude

I feel so blessed! With the early but safe arrival of my son comes some of the most intense gratitude I have ever felt. He is strong and adorable, and most importantly healthy. He has already blessed our lives so much. My other children can't get enough of him. Neither can I to be honest. This week I have found myself in tears on more than one occasion, wondering what I have done to be so blessed by 5 beautiful, amazing children. They are teaching me more than I am teaching them. I love our little family. I love my new son. I love that God entrusted me with them for a while. I hope I can do for them what needs to be done. What I know is that they will be loved. Everyday they will be cherished, because as we all know too well, time moves quickly.

Welcome to the family Aiden!

5 comments:

Melanie

What a cute little guy. Congratulations!

Andrew and Lori

He is so handsome. I am glad to hear everything turned out fine and that you are both healthy. Let us know when you need a break and I will have Andrew set up a bounce house to wear the kids out!! You guys have done good, all the kids are beautiful.
Lori

Heidi

He is precious! Congratulations!

Jill

Look at all that hair!!! Congratulations!!!!

Emilee

Yay, a new cousin! :) He is so cute! I can't believe we haven't seen him yet.. can't wait!
love Em