Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It finally happened


The question I have been waiting for since I became a mother, "Are they all yours?" I was asked that today while returning something at the store. YES. ALL 4 of them.. come on seriously, 4. Not 12. Maybe its my humongous belly that makes people think about how many children I have, or will have. Even then, 5 is not absurd. Or is it? Perhaps to some it is. I, however, wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

Melanie

I feel that the concept of a large family has changed drastically in the last few years.

My parents had seven kids, which in Utah, wasn't totally weird at the time... but was still considered a large family. I feel that a family of nine then and a family seven now are fairly equivalent (my sisters and I have had this discussion A LOT).

Four kids is normal but I think five kids puts you into a large family. But I think that's pretty cool.

Carl and Steph

Only a little more than a month to go till #5? Where has the time gone? I hope to have a whole gaggle of kids one day....I'm probably crazy.