Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Get Well Soon


My dear sweet little sister has been in the hospital for a few days. It has been determined that she has pneumonia. The poor girl has been through a lot in her time. Anyhow, she has been pretty sick, and when things like that happen it gets your mind going, at least that's how I roll. So these last few days I have been thinking of her a lot. I am so grateful for Jennifer! She has such a big heart. I think the #1 lesson I have learned from her is unconditional love. She is so quick to forgive and forget, and always wants to help; when she can't or shouldn't it is very hard for her. She is good to my kids, they love her so much. I truly can't say enough about her. Last night my siblings and I got together to straighten her apartment so she could focus on getting better when she gets home. While we were there some girls from her singles ward relief society came. What sweet girls they are! It was good to do some service for Jenn, she deserves it. We love you Jennifer and wish you a quick and complete recovery!

1 comments:

Adrianne

Sounds like she has a great sister as well. We will keep ther in our thoughts and prayers as well.