I know it has been far too long since I have posted, but our lives have been a whirlwind lately. Today I have a few short minutes to blog a funny story:
Yesterday we (Zach, Anneli, Aiden, and I) were driving to the store when out of nowhere Anneli says in a somewhat dismayed tone, "Mom, you gotta pray for Big Baby cause her necklace broke cause of the shunder (thunder)." I was thinking, did I hear her right? I told her to do it but she said if she prayed she would just say poop. So I helped her say a little prayer for Big Baby. Then she decided that wasn't enough, now we needed to pray for Lotso so he would stop being so mean. I really didn't want to pray for another toy. This time I told her she had to do it on her own. She was very upset about that. Then Zachary piped in saying that who REALLY needed the prayers was Woody so he could get out. Anneli decided he was right so together they prayed for Lotso and Woody. Phew, all was well again; for a few minutes. Then the kids realized they had forgotten Buzz who got hurt! I was laughing inside, but also touched by their innocence, sweetness, and thoughtfulness. Wouldn't it be nice if we were all like that still?
School Carnival
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment