Tuesday, May 27, 2008

For you Melanie

This post is dedicated to Melanie who probably views this blog more than anyone else. Over the weekend I learned that if there is nothing new this poor blog only gets a few seconds to shine. So I thought I would post something somewhat random. That way, instead of a few seconds, perhaps it will deserve a few minutes of viewing. Thanks for looking!


Fun with the cousins , Anneli's first piggy tails


What a ham

These are just a few pictures of our holiday weekend.



3 comments:

Destination Davis

I love your template, Em!!! We need to get together soon! Love and hugs!

Melanie

Thanks for thinking of me, although I assure you Matt was exaggerating a tiny bit. I do check often, but not constantly. Plus, who really has time to update every single day? Hello, you have 4 kids! It's just nice to see what people are up to sometimes.

By the way, thanks for hosting on Saturday night, we really had a blast.

Eames

I LOVE when I have new blogs to read! I check all my blogs probably every other day. Since I have NOTHING else to do but sit around my house and watch it get dirty and do very little about it with one arm....